Anya

Anya
Home 8 months!!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Day 4: Last Day, Hard Goodbye's

We are home. Here are some pictures from our last day with Anastasia. It was a hard day because we had to say good bye!!!

What happens now, you may ask? Well, we are now working very hard to get our 2nd part of our dossier done. It is more paperwork than the first part, and some of it is stuff we have already done...but have to do again. Our agency wants us to get it done in 2 weeks and we are trying because that means we get to travel and bring her home sooner. However, with mail times and things that are out of our control, it will probably take a little over 2 weeks, but WE ARE WORKING HARD....WE WANT HER HOME!!!!!!!

We did find out today by phone that we got our USCIS approval....that was weighing heavily on my heart, so I shouted..."PRAISE THE LORD" when I got the phone call.

Hope you enjoy the pictures....no bows the last day :( But wait till she gets home...I will have plenty for her.


Looking at herself in the mirror


She loved playing with these red sticks. She would place each one down
very carefully and then go get another one.

Showing us some of her skills!

More skills.....
She's not scared to get into my red bag. This is where I had my toys.

My favorite one of our last day....captures her sweet little face and
she was doing what she loves to do....look at herself in the mirror

Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Praying you get to her soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real girly girl... loves looking in the mirror;-) I know I am repeating myself, but she is so, so precious.

    It must be very hard to leave without her. I pray that you get the second dossier done in record time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it home safely! I love seeing the pictures! I can't wait to hear all about everything. We will continue to pray that this will be a faster than expected process and she will be home quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night to hear all about her in person! I so loved looking at each picture of her. She is beautiful and has such a sweet innocence about her. Praising the Lord too for your USCIS approval!

    Christin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are just so precious.
    I hope you guys can get stuff together for the 2nd part of the dossier and bring that sweetheart home. I cannot wait to see how she does after she gets home. Please do not stop blogging after she is home.

    Good Luck to you and I am praying hard for that sweet little girl.

    Love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't been following your journey (until now!)...but I found your blog because I noticed that sweet Alice had a 5/5/5 Warrior...YOU! So excited about this...!!! She needs a mommy to squeeze those sweet little cheeks!! I am Antonio's mommy - and I blogged about Alice a few weeks ago. Blessings to you - sweet lady!!
    www.homeiswhereitsat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Depraved Indifference