Anya

Anya
Home 8 months!!

Monday 4 April 2011

WE ARE HERE!

We made it. We are here and at the hotel. It has been a long last 2 days of traveling. We are not sure what time it is or what day it is!!! We do get to meet Anastasia today (Tuesday)....we are excited...my stomach is churning. We meet with the head doctor to accept her referral and then we will get to spend 1 1/2 to 2 hours with her. This is like a dream!!!!!!!!! Thanks for checking on us and most of all thanks for praying for us during this time.

I am specifically praying to be able to be a light of God in the orphanage....It is a deep desire of mine to see the culture changed here, to see them value the "least of these"....we are only 2 people, but God only had 12 disciples. I would like to be able to see the other children...to show them the love of God.....please keep us in prayer as we visit the orphanage over the next several days!!!

Next I should be able to have some pictures to show you!!!!

Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Such exciting news! Praying for you and for Anastasia!

    Rachel
    adventuresinthephilippines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures! I can imagine that it is like a dream. I know it will when we finally get to ours too. :) Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you have arrived safely. And I can't wait to see pictures either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! And amazing! You are the two strongest people I know! I'm so excited, my stomach is churning for you both. I can't wait to hear about everything! Be safe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you, I'm so excited for you. Praying that as you visit with your baby, all around you, others see Gods love shining.
    Enjoy your time, have faith that God will save every baby you see this week, let your heart be filled with joy not fear or sadness.
    Also praying God wrap your other children in his care and comfort, and before they know it, you are back home to them.
    Love and prayers from half a world away...Kim

    ReplyDelete

Depraved Indifference